Beesotted Global is a new social media community where exclusive Brentford content, news and conversations will flourish and be shared in a safe, abuse-free environment – subscribers will be able to talk about all things Brentford and enjoy fresh, new, pre and post match content with Beesotted regulars – including match-day videos, exclusive live podcast broadcasts, weekly video discussions for members only as, well as exclusive offers.
- News: Comment and updates on all the important developments at Brentford.
- Match Zone: Pre and post match activity including member video chats, match day video content, pub meets and social information, post match analysis and discussions.
- Away Days: Transport, ticket and pub information will be shared. A place for all likeminded Bees to get together for away games.
- International Zone: Everyone is welcome, but predominantly a place where overseas Brentford fans can connect, exchange match viewing information, meet-up details and to learn more about Brentford fan culture and club traditions, as well as growing their own regional fan networks. Also a place to try and pick up a spare match ticket if you’re in the UK for a match.
- Brentford History Zone: A place to talk and discover more about Brentford’s rich history – we are proud to be Brentford fans and even the less successful times need to be celebrated.
Everyone will be given a free month’s subscription if you sign up before the end of July as well as benefitting from new member offers we shall be running in the first few weeks.Join Beesotted Global Here
We will still be continuing what we do on our free for all platforms and publishing our podcasts – Beesotted Global is for fans who also want additional content and a positive community space to talk Brentford.
Again, Beesotted Global has been designed to provide our readers and listeners with a safe environment to discuss their opinions on our football club, without being trolled, baited or abused – that is important to us. Alongside our free content on Twitter, Facebook and the Beesotted website, this new Levellr platform, using the Telegram app, is certainly an exciting new way for us to engage with people who enjoy our content, those who want to participate in our podcasts and to communicate with other fans. We are genuinely excited about the possibilities this platform offers us and hope you’ll enjoy being a subscriber.